Hanmer Springs Pet Friendly Camp
Alpine Adventure Holiday Park Hanmer Springs Welcomes Your Pet to Our Camp Ground, Caravan Park and Cabins
Travelling with a pet? You are welcome to bring your precious pup, fabulous feline or feathered friend to the camp.
We simply ask that you (and your pet) abide by the following simple rules:
- Dogs must be under control and on a leash at all times.
- Dogs are to be walked outside of the Park grounds. They may be walked from your site or accommodation to the main gate but not to Reception. Please do not use the paddock.
- Doggy doos must be picked up at the time of their arrival.
- Dogs are not permitted in any buildings except their owner’s accommodation.
- Dogs must not be walked or tied up near the playground at any time.
Repeated failure to comply with any of these rules will result in you being asked to leave the property. (No refunds given).
Please remember that the camp and its facilities are provided for the quiet enjoyment of all guests - owners of pets that are noisy or cause disruption to other guests will be asked to leave the camp.