Please fill out the Lodge Application form by using the button below, as we don't take Bell Bird Lodge bookings online.
Our Bell Bird Lodge is a large, comfortable and spacious area perfect for large groups and conferences.
Popular with families, clubs, social groups, businesses and schools, it sleeps 40 in bunk beds spread over 5 bedrooms. The large living area, complete with log fire, adapts to many uses.
• Large communal lounge area with log burner, (wood, paper, and matches supplied), trestle tables (for you to arrange to suit your group), dining chairs, sofa chairs, 65" Smart TV and DVD Player.
• A fully equipped kitchen with pots, pans, cooking utensils, casserole dishes, bowls, platters, cutlery and crockery for 40 people, tea towels, oven mitts, 6 slice toaster, 2 full-sized ovens, cooktops, continuous hot water, 2 full-sized fridges, 1 stand up freezer, walk-in pantry, family-sized microwave oven, 2 sinks, serving trays, dishwashing liquid, and dishcloths. Everything you need (except the chief cook, bottle washer and food!).
• Five bedrooms with bunk beds. The bedrooms:
You need to supply your own bedding, e.g. sleeping bag or sheets and duvet, pillowslip and towel. Bedding and towels are
available for $6 per bed.
• Heating is via log burner situated in the lounge.
• There are also gas BBQ’s, for the use of Lodge residents (included in the price).
• The Ablution block is approximately 12 metres from the Lodge along a well-lit path. It contains 2 showers and toilets in both Men’s and Women’s (1 wheelchair accessible toilet and shower in each). The Main Camp ablution block is also available for use if required.
• In our Camp Laundry the facilities include 3 washing machines and 2 dryers, (operated by $4.00 tokens available from reception), and a Drying Room which can be switched on upon request.